- Purchase and display an Israeli flag to show your support of our beloved country.
- Be proud, unapologetic, and steadfast in your commitment to both Israel and your Judaism each and every day. Try to learn one new fact each day.
- Stay informed about the unfolding events in Israel and speak with your non-Jewish friends to educate them about the perils of rising Anti-Semitism. You might find it helpful to watch and share the Piers Morgan interview with the son of a founder of Hamas, which was on Sky News Australia.
- Listen to and share Dr. Phil's words about Anti-Semitism on college campuses.
- Follow Danya Wasser’s pro-Israel page on Tik Tok: @danyawass.
- Reach out to family and friends in Israel. While we cannot remove someone’s pain, the act of letting someone know that they are not alone is an important gesture.
- Join us at the synagogue on Shabbat mornings at 10AM to stand with and pray for Israel. Share in the discussion around the Kiddush table after the service.
- Prayer is how we give expression to our hopes for our world and tilt God’s will towards making those hopes a reality. The shattered soul of Israel needs our prayers now more than ever. At home, in the synagogue, wherever you are – now is the time to pray.
CONGREGATION BETH ISRAEL OF THE PALISADES